Introducing our officeatwork Help Center
Whenever you get stuck, you can open up this help center to help get you through the tough times.
At the top of the screen, you'll see a search bar that you can use to search through our available help and best practice content. Alternatively, you can also navigate the Help Center via the various types of knowledge collections offered. These are:
- Best Practice articles per app: These article collections (Template Chooser, Content Chooser, Uploader, Verifer, Designer, Wizard) will help the Power User get the most out of their officeatwork apps.
- Business Operations Guide: Here you will find articles speaking to Business Owner of the officeatwork apps helping to best configure your apps to your organizations needs.
- IT Operations Guide: Here you will find articles speaking to IT Operations professionals that will help understand how to best operate the officeatwork apps within your organization.
- Roadmaps: Here you will find details about the upcoming and already delivered features across all officeatwork apps.
- Security & Compliance: As security and compliance is woven into all our apps, we created this collection of articles that will provide you with a single location for all security & compliance related topics.
- Images: Images are used across our apps. This collection of articles will help you understand some fundamental basics about the different image types and how to create imagery optimised for Office. Things like logo resolutions and format will also be covered in this collection of articles.
- Translations: Organizations working across multiple language zones need to take care of their content being translated across the board. These articles will help you understand the impact of building your own multi-lingual template and content repositories.
- officeatwork: these articles cover questions regarding the logistical, legal aspects of the officeatwork apps
- Microsoft: these articles cover questions regarding the Microsoft 365 platform, including some services and limitations of the platform.
- Word: This collection of articles will help explain some fundamental Word features and behaviours that will help you creating your own top professional Word templates and contents.
- PowerPoint: Like the Word collection, the PowerPoint collection of articles will explain some fundamental PowerPoint features and behaviours that will help you creating your own top professional PowerPoint presentations.
- SharePoint: These articles will help you understand some SharePoint fundamentals that come in handy when setting up your lists and libraries for the various officeatwork apps.
Not part of the officeatwork Help Center are the User Guides - you can find them here https://docs.officeatwork.com .
We'll also offer up suggested reading relevant to the article you are currently reading making sure the right help you need is always just a click away.
Go ahead, have a play!